Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whimsical Wednesdays: Funky Little Reading Room

Every Wednesday is "Whimsical Wednesday" here at feather and branch. I'll post fun things that I love such as clothes, interiors, recipes, etc. Enjoy checking it out!
I love to read, and having a funky reading room is definitely up there on my list of things I'd love in my "one day" house. I love to mix old and new, modern and retro together to make a lovely room. These pieces are a lot of fun and I was inspired by the chair from Anthropologie (a chair that I can TOTALLY not afford, but I can dream/drool about, right?) It's so unique and really makes a statement all on it's own. I'm totally loving the chandelier as well. It's so girly, yet has a modern twist. I'd love to sit in this room and read with a cup of tea. Now that's bliss!!

--D


1 comment:

  1. How much do I love Anthropologie? Love the mix of colors... I'd have tea in that room! :)

    ReplyDelete