Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashion Friday

Hats are probably my favorite accessory.

I wear them ALL the time.

In fact, I have a really cute one on right now. It's a cream colored Mushroom cap. :)

I love the revival of the knit caps that we've seen last year and this year. The colors are fun, they look good on most anyone, and they have a range of price tags, so you can find them at almost any shop.

Taupes, grays, creams and plums are wonderful Fall colors to wear, so the hats below may give you some inspiration for your Fall wardrobe. I hope so! :)

Do you like to wear hats?

Happy Friday friends!
♥D

PS...Don't forget to enter the giveaway of $20 dollars worth of items from my shop! Just enter under "Tutorial Tuesday" of this week!


Hats



Hats by DVerret featuring Monsoon accessories


No comments:

Post a Comment