Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday....Packaging


So, I had all kinds of my sweet packaging laid out last night to photograph.

I wanted to share with you how I like to send my Etsy shop items out.

I think packaging is wonderful. It's the precursor to what's inside.

Of course, when I went to snap my first photo, my camera decided to die. I mean, I totally thought I had it charged up and it would be ready to go. *sigh* Suffice it to say, I had some choice words to call my camera and then I ran upstairs to get that battery charging.

I wasn't able to get any shots of my packaging last night (since I need natural light and the sun went down by the time the stupid battery was charged...I still sound mad, don't I?) :) So I am going to post some shots of packaging I've fell in love with. Either from packages I've received or images I've found online.

Do you love packaging as well? What are some unique ways you like to send out your shop items or gifts?

♥D

embelish*ology packaging (flickr)



baking with medusa packaging (flickr)



creature comforts (flickr)



ivayaneva packaging (flickr)


nan lawson (etsy) I ordered some prints and they came sweet and simple.


OH Hi (flickr)



ohhellofriend. I've received a few packages and they have been lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment