Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SHOP PACKAGING

I love putting together packages for my Etsy shop. You can get so creative. When people see my packages, I want them to smile and know that a lot of time and thought was put into something for them. To me, it's all about the details. Mint green and cream twine, hand stamped manila tags, small Kraft colored boxes, glassine bags, charms and more. I use these types of items to create one of a kind packages for each of my sales.

 I'll be opening my store very soon, once I get enough items listed, and  although all of your purchases will come sweetly wrapped, I'll be adding an extra listing for $2.50 for special gift wrapping. This will give your package a little something "extra lovely" and will be perfect for gift giving. You'll be able to add this to any purchase you make.

I spent some time this weekend putting packages together for a friend. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment