I adore glassware, and not the super fancy kind you get at a department store. I love jars. Spaghetti sauce jars, jelly jars, spice jars and mason jars.
I have a growing collection of jars because you can use them for anything, and glass is too pretty just to throw out.
How about using one of these fun tips to re-use your mason jars?
1) Mason Jar Pincushion
2) Mason Jar Party Lanterns
3) A pretty vase for pretty flowers
4) Paint them white (or any color or your choice) and turn them into votive holders
5) Use them as glasses for your summertime tea or lemonade
6) Create unique photo displays at your wedding or in your home
7) Pre-make a nice salad and take it to work for lunch
8) Make individual pies in them for special occasions. Heck, ANY day of the week!
9) Make your own planter wall for your herbs
10) Cover them in strips of fabric and use however you wish (these were used as flame less votives)
Obviously the options are endless, but I hope you were inspired by these 10! What are your favorite ways to use Mason Jars? I'd love to hear from you.