Thursday, June 21, 2012

EYEWEAR WITH A PURPOSE



Having worn glasses since 6th grade, I feel like I'm somewhat  a pro at this. :) I've worn all types of frames, all sorts of name brands, with all different price tags.
Then I stumbled upon Warby Parker. A fabulous friend of mine told me about them a little over a year ago and I've been telling others about them ever since.
There are many things I like about their styles. The cool and chic librarian-esque glasses for ladies are uber cute. The thicker framed, nerdy glasses for guys...hot. Different shapes, different finishes...they are all just so cool.
Sure, the price isn't bad either. Coming in at a whopping $95 a pair, which, ahem, INCLUDES the prescription lenses. Geez, I'll take 4 pairs please!
However, the #1 thing I love about Warby Parker is that when you purchase a pair of their super cool spectacles, they give a pair to a person in need. Umm..how awesome is that?!

Here are a few other awesome qualities I love about Warby Parker:

1) In Home Try on program. Pick out some frames and they will ship them to you to try on in the comfort of your own home!
2) All of their lenses come standard with an anti scratch and anti reflective coating. They don't even charge extra.
3) They offer prescription sunglasses for the same price!
4) They have showrooms in 9 cities nationwide. If you can't get to one though, luckily they have the in home try on program.
5) Vintage inspired, with a fashion forward twist.





So next time you are looking for glasses, why not give Warby Parker a try. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment