Monday, June 18, 2012

LET'S GET ORGANIZED

This week I've been organizing my Girl Cave like crazy. I hate having bits and baubles and papers and jewelry and glue and (the list goes on and on) everywhere! I want to have a chic, clean and organized space where I can craft in peace and blog in comfort.
I'm the type of person that needs everything to be in it's place to feel completely at ease. Don't get me wrong, today I "may" have walked out of the house without making my bed. I also "may" have left my PJ's on the bathroom floor. OK, so I'm flawed too! *shocking I know*  However, when I'm not being lazy, I'm trying to be organized. Check out these great tips I found while doing research for my space. Do you like to be organized? Does it come easy for you, or is it a challenge?



This dreamy vanity made me smile. Don't you love it? Geez, I want those necklaces. :)


I'm going to be honest, I'm not quite sure who could maintain this, but isn't it beautiful?


I love the library card drawer look. And of course, all the pink too. ;)
via


Such a fun way to keep each part of your day organized. I think I'm going to do this.
via


My favorite part (other than the ultra glam look and soft colors) is the white peg board. I've been wondering if putting a peg board in my "girl cave" would take away the feminine look. After seeing this, I know it can be done. Yay!
via



Apothecary jars, a great palette, the Expedit book case from Ikea...and you have a wonderfully organized space. It just works.
via


Don't be afraid of a color in your work space. Color is inspiring. Just make sure it all goes well together just like the space above. I love the giant picture frame cork board!
via


Don't you love the green organizer in the back? I also really like the frames they used to display their ideas. Fun.
via

All of  these ideas are great, and I think I'm going to put a few of them to use. However, whatever I do with my space I want to make sure it's all me. Do you have any great office organization tips? I'd love to hear what you've done in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment