Friday, April 23, 2010

♥ Fabulous Fridays ♥

I ♥ Ruffles. Yes, I am a *girly girl*. I can't change that, don't really want to , so I'm embracing it.
The following items are little pieces I found that I'm currently *drooling* over. Enjoy the ruffle madness and have a "Fabulous Friday"!!
♥D

Anthropologie Shower Curtain (also comes in white)

French Market tote from Etsy Seller Bayousalvage

White Ruffle Tank from Anthro



Totally cute Ruffle panties and sleep mask from Katie Clifford

Tuxedo Ruffle Cardigan from JCrew

Ruffle Trench Coat from shopruche.com








1 comment:

  1. we have a shower curtain almost just like that from anthro...it's white with green ruffles on top and bottom. it was on sale like 4 yrs ago there...i guess they are bringing them back! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete