Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trunk Thursday...

I know, I know, I usually do Whimsical Wednesday's, but although yesterday was Wednesday, it was definitely not whimsical. Before I get into my post, let me describe my day...please forgive the ranting! :)


I had no time to blog while at work ( I'm awful, but I can't help doing this stuff during the day, or checking on it, or networking, lol...but the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem..I'm an etsy and blog-aholic..*sigh* that felt good)


My boss and HIS boss were here and I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (not literally running into walls, as you would imagine a chicken with no head doing). Then, it was pouring rain, and I have been riding my bike to work for the past 2 weeks. I had to ride home,in, you guessed it, the pouring rain. Rain dripping down my face, all over my clothes and my shoes were soaked. Suffice it to say, I wasn't really in the "mood" to blog last night since I pretty much took a hot bath, put on my pj's, got on the couch and fell asleep while reading a great book.

So....here is Trunk Thursday. No worries, EVERY Thursday will not be Trunk Thursday, butttt...today is, so please enjoy!
Old trunks, new trunks, red trunks, blue trunks...whatever the type of trunk, they are just SO cool. Their uses are pretty much endless but some ideas are: coffee table, end of the bed, nighstand (for the taller, more slender trunks), sideboard, table (for the extra large ones, just put a piece of glass on top), etc. etc. etc. I found the first 3rd and 4th trunks on Craigslist. Just type "Jolies" into the subject (for those in the Bay area) to see more of her stuff.
I'm sort of trunk happy right now and wanted to share the "trunkin" love. :)
Happy Thursday my beautiful friends!
♥D



Trunk Inspired Vanity

So cool Silver and Brown Trunk/Coffee Table *sigh*
Vintage Samson Trunk


Blue Steamer Trunk. Also Samson.



Cute White Beach House Look


Vintage Trunk/Luggage Night Stand (Looks like LV, So pretty)



4 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic! My favorite is the Vintage trunk/ night stand (lv).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cute White Beach House trunk is EXACTLY like mine, but mine is a sea greenish color. And I use it as our coffee table, too. How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Monica...girl, we just have such great taste!! :) I love the sound of yours though, the color!!!

    ReplyDelete