Friday, July 30, 2010

Fashion Friday

Vintage inspired shoes are some of my favorite shoes.


They are feminine and quirky. I love the lines, the colors and the shape of the heels. I love to wear high heels, but living downtown San Francisco makes it somewhat difficult. That's why the height and thickness of these "vintage" shoes heels let's me look cute and girly, without wreaking pure havoc on my poor feet.


There are plenty of stores out there that carry vintage inspired shoes, and I went on a mission today to find some of my favorites.


What are your favorite kinds of shoes? What can you not live without?

♥D






Anthropologie does it again! I love everything about that store, but their shoes are always so swoon-worthy. *sigh*



These mint "pin up girl" heels are also from Anthropologie's 2010 fall line.


Above:
What a cute color and I love the ankle strap. These are by Wanted and they have some pretty cute shoes right now at www.wantedshoes.com.



Above:
JCrew always makes lovely flats. Aren't these bow flats great? It seems to me that you could embellish a plain pair of flats yourself with some twill ribbon and sequins. But, if you don't feel up to the challenge, check out www.jcrew.com.


Above:
Booties are totally in for the fall. I'm already thinking about getting these sweet gray ones. I love www.shopruche.com, they are amazing.


Above:
Seychelles are often sold at Anthropologie, but to get a full listing of their items, check out their site at www.seychellesfoorwear.com . You will not be disappointed.


There is even a lovely book for Vintage Shoes by Caroline Cox. You can find this on Amazon. I can only imagine the lovely pictures that are inside. ♥

1 comment: