Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday


Embellishing shirts, purses, hoodies (and whatever else you can think of) is very popular right now. You can turn a somewhat ordinary piece of clothing or accessories into something pretty extraordinary and unique. (like my friend Amy from Evystree)

I found this great tutorial at http://www.cucumbersome.com/diy-neckline-detail/ and wanted to share it with my friends. It's pretty simple (especially if you have a sewing machine) and fun to do.

Good luck making something fabulous!


The locket ring and earrings giveaway winner will be announced tonight. (Sorry, I got super swamped last night.)
♥D

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing this tutorial...I'm excited to try it! I've been really ruffling it up lately, so this kind will be fun to try!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute - going to have to try this one. I'll let you know how it goes.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do! I'm going to be trying it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete