Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Sometimes we have bits and pieces lying around our house and we LOVE them, but we don't know what to do with them.

Should we give them away....
THROW them away....
or just let them sit, un-used for years?

Luckily we don't HAVE to do any of the above.

I found this sweet little tutorial on making a headband out of vintage finds. Aren't the colors fabulous? I especially love the top one with the red flowers and gingham ribbon.

The full tutorial is here:
Lushlee is "such" a pretty blog, so be sure and check out her other sections as well!


One more thing friends.

So, I started a group on Facebook a little while ago, but it's just not working for me. I don't like how it updates and I always wanted to have a "fan page" instead (I just didn't know how to create one, until now).

If you are currently following me on Facebook for updates, and out of the pure love in your heart (sorry, had to throw that one in there) go ahead and delete yourself from the group and give a Thumbs Up to the "Feather and Branch" fan page. When you type Feather and Branch into the search bar 2 things will come up: Group and Local Business (it's the local business one). Ugh! Sorry to make you do more work, but I am really glad we're able to support each other in our endeavors in life. It's a fun journey and I love seeing what works and what doesn't.

Happy Tuesday!

♥D



1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I love blogs about design & fashion. I'm a fellow blogger as well! http://scarballo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete