Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I DO:: WITH A LITTLE FLARE

I love wedding dresses. I could wear something sparkly and fabulous everyday, IF people didn't look at me like I was crazy. :) However, I'm more interested in the unconventional type of wedding dresses. Vintage is my thing, and that's what I would prefer over a Vera Wang (no offense to Miss Vera!). Here are some fun unconventional tips:

* Don't do the typical white! Go for blush, cream or ivory. Wear what looks good on you!
* Wear something a little shorter. Go knee or tea length. And don't forget the ruffles!
*Do sheer long sleeves. It's classy and so Kate-esque.
*Go vintage! They are typically WAY cheaper than a brand new one and extremely unique. You probably won't see 2 that are the same.

What do you think? Do you prefer conventional or unconventional? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment